Sunset Pool Policies
- Children under 10-years old must be accompanied by a paid guardian 16-years or older.
- Children under 2-years old must wear tight fitting plastic pants or swim diapers. No diapers are allowed in the pool.
- The pool may be closed if the air temperature is below 68˚ Fahrenheit, inclement weather conditions, low attendance, or unusual circumstances.
- Refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Swim suits only. No leotards, cut offs, or regular shorts are allowed in the pool.
- Any child wearing arm floaties or a floatable bathing suit must remain within arms reach of a parent or guardian at all times.
- Sand play toys are to be used in the sand play area only.
- Only clean footwear, baby strollers, or wheelchairs are allowed in the pool area or bath house.
- Chairs and lounges are allowed only in designated areas.
- Refreshments are available at the concession stand and may not be brought onto the pool deck. Food storage containers (including and not limited to: coolers, bags, thermoses, etc.) may only be stored in the designated area within the concession area.
- Geneva Park District is not responsible for loss or theft of any belongings.
- Additional rules may be utilized by management as required for the safety of all Sunset Pool patrons.
- All other state and local health laws apply.