Butterfly House Volunteer Training May 9, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Friendly and enthusiastic volunteers are important to our success!
Butterfly House Volunteers:
- Make visitors feel welcome and ensure safe viewing for all our guests
- Volunteer for at least one two-hour shift per month
- Educate our visitors about butterfly diversity and butterfly life cycles
- Are excited about sharing up-close encounters with butterflies emerging from their chrysalises
- Love to interact with children and adults
- And, of course, make sure that the butterflies don’t get out!
Training for Butterfly House volunteers will be held on Wednesday, May 9 at 6:30 pm at Peck Farm.
Call Trish Burns at 630-232-8244 for more information.