Kids’ Zone Hiring Event October 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us at Sunset Community Center for our Kids’ Zone Hiring Event and become a Kids’ Zone Leader!
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Criminal Background Clearance
- Positive role model
- Communicate effectively with participants, parents, co-workers and school district personnel
- Create, organize, promote and conduct a variety of recreational activities such as: arts & crafts, sports, music, dance, games, nutrition, nature activities, special events, social activities, outdoor play and homework time
- Supervise and lead small and large group activities
- Assists with planning age appropriate activities
- Follows dress code and dress appropriately for days activities
- Works Day Off trips, Winter and Spring camps and helps with other sites when needed
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Weekends off
- Major Holidays off
- Consistent schedule
- Impacting the lives of children
- Opportunities to be creative
Walk-in interviews welcome!
Starting pay is $9.00/hour
Questions? Contact Becky Harling at 630-262-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.