BestLife Fitness offers affordable gym memberships! Our two fitness center locations are open to Geneva Park District residents and non-residents.
We encourage you to live your BestLife today! Click here for free trial!
To become a BestLife Fitness member, please visit the Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center or the Sunset Community Center in person.
Gold Memberships include membership to BOTH of our BestLife full-service fitness centers: Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center and Sunset Community Center.
SPRC Memberships include membership to BestLife Fitness at the Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center.
Sunset Memberships include membership to BestLife Fitness at the Sunset Community Center.
Membership Fee Information
- *All memberships require a one year commitment. An ongoing membership is a membership paid monthly using a credit or debit card.
- Members may upgrade to a higher level membership at any time during its term. The remaining value of your present membership will be deducted from the new membership rate.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Adult membership is for ages 18-59 years.
- Youth membership is for ages 14-17 years.
- Senior membership is for ages 60 years and older
- Couple membership is for any two individuals who reside in the same household. One member must be 18 years or older. Proof of residency is required for each individual.
- Family membership is for parents and their own children ages 8-23 years, who are full-time students. No other individuals may be included on a family membership. Proof of student status must be provided upon request.
Fitness Center Usage Policy
- Youth ages 11 years and under are not permitted in the fitness center at any time.
- While in the fitness center, youth ages 12-13 years must be supervised and in the immediate vicinity of an adult 18 years or older at all times.
- Members must be 14 years or older to use the fitness center unsupervised.
- Youth ages 8 years and older may use the track at SPRC. Ages 8-12 years must be directly supervised by a member age 16 years or older at all times.
- Youth ages 15 years and under must be directly supervised by an adult 18 years or older when using the racquetball courts at Sunset.
Corporate membership options are available at both fitness facilities. Please contact the Customer Service Manager at either facility for fees and options.