Live your BestLife! Joining BestLife Fitness at Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center (SPRC) should be the easiest step in reaching your health and wellness goals!
BestLife Fitness COVID-19 Guidelines
BestLife Fitness at Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center (SPRC) is located at 3507 Kaneville Road, across from Peck Farm Park.
BestLife Fitness is more than your ordinary gym — we are a full-service community fitness destination, offering affordable membership options for both residents and non-residents.
- Over 35 pieces of cardiovascular equipment
- Core conditioning & stretching area
- Free-weight area
- 3-lane walking/running track
- 2-court gymnasium
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free New Member Fitness Orientation
- Locker rooms & towel service (Towel service is unavailable)
- Men’s & women’s showers & steam rooms.
- Personal Training*
- Individual, Partner, and Specialized Personal Training Packages
- Fitness Assessment*
- Nutritional Counseling*
- Kidz Korral Child Care* (Kidz Korral is unavailable)
- * Additional fees apply
Annual Facility Cleaning Dates
Typically, BestLife Fitness at the Stephen Persinger Recreation Center is closed for cleaning for one week at the end of August each year.
During the closure, members are invited to use the BestLife Fitness Center at Sunset Community Center.