Mill Creek Pool
Get Pool Closing Information at Weather CornerOpen for Aqua Fit, Lap Swim, and Swim Lessons
Open Swim begins Saturday, July 4
Pre-registration is required and all safety guidelines must be followed.
Aqua fitness and lap swim (ages 15 & up), Parent/Tot swim lessons (ages 6 months-3 years), Parent/Child Preschool (3-5 years), and Private Swim Lessons/Stroke School (ages 6 & up) are available. Registration is available exclusively online. Spots are limited, reserve yours today – click the green button below.
Sign up now for Aqua Fit, Lap Swim, Open Swim (Starts 7/4), or Swim Lessons
- Masks are required for everyone while inside the facility, however masks are not required in the water.
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Locker Rooms and Restrooms will be available. They will be cleaned and sanitized regularly based on the CDC guidelines.
- Hours of operation are weather permitting.
- Please check the Weather Corner (RainOut Line/App) for any weather related updates
- The weekly hours of operation schedule will be published on Thursday for the following week.
Weather Closure Policy (for Aqua Fitness, Lap Swimming & Swim Lesson)
- If inclement weather occurs 30 minutes or more into the scheduled time, no refund or credit will be offered.
- If inclement weather occurs 15-30 minutes into the scheduled time, a credit to the Geneva Park District account to reserve another time slot/class will be provided.
- If inclement weather occurs less than 15 minutes into the scheduled time, patrons will have an option to receive a credit to the Geneva Park District account or a refund via the method of original payment.