Sunset Pool is the ultimate summer adventure!
Splash into fun with a variety of great features including an aquatic playground, climbing walls, water cannons, heated water, eight lap lanes, water slides (1 tube slide, 2 body slides, 2 drop slides), zero-depth area, toddler sandy play area, sand volleyball courts, and more.
Lockers and showers are available.
Be sure to stop by the Palm Tree Cafe when you get hungry or thirsty. The concession stand offers refreshing cold drinks, ice cream, hot dogs, nachos, and more! Enjoy your food at picnic tables or on the grass.
2018 SPECIAL DAYS
- JUNE 9: National Get Outdoors Day – FREE pool admission from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- JUNE 17: Father’s Day – Dads get in FREE
- JUNE 27: National Sunglasses Day – Games and contests! Win a free pair of sunglasses! 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- JULY 15: National Ice Cream Day – FREE soft-serve ice cream while supplies last. 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- AUGUST 3: Hollywood Night – Walk the red carpet like your favorite movie star. Enjoy games, prizes, and FREE popcorn before the Flick N Float movie. 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- AUGUST 7: National Night Out – FREE pool admission from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
FLICK N FLOAT NIGHTS
Bring your favorite floatie and watch a movie from IN the pool! Doors open at 6:00. Movies start at dusk (approximately 8:00pm). Twilight admission rates apply.
- JUNE 15: Lego Batman Movie
- JULY 13: Coco
- AUGUST 3: Wonder Woman
6th – 8th graders take over the pool for an evening of fun and food. 8:00 – 10:00 pm. $5 (N/R $6) per person.
- JUNE 28: Glow & Float Night – Get a free glow stick at the door and free pizza! Bring your favorite floatie too.
- AUGUST 9: Color War – Wear a plain white t-shirt and receive a color powder packet to throw at your friends. (You’ll end up with a colorful t-shirt to take home.) Then take a dip in the pool.