Peck Farm Park
Peck Farm Park is a unique park found in an urban environment that offers residents and visitors a place to slow down and enjoy quality time surrounded by nature. All current guidelines are being followed to provide a safe experience, including social distancing and wearing masks.
Peck Farm Park is a 385 acre natural retreat featuring:
- History Gallery, Exploration Room, and Gift Shop
- Features include a 10-minute movie and interactive exhibits, information on the history of the Peck Family, live animals, nature books, and more
- Butterfly House – Opening Day May 22, 2021
- Hundreds of non-native butterflies that fly, feed, and land around you. All guidelines must be followed. Admission to the Butterfly House is free, however, there is a suggestion donation of $2 per person / $5 per family
- Butterfly House Guidelines:
- All visitors must wear a mask
- Social distancing must be followed at all times
- Eight visitors allowed in at a time. A time limit will be enforced as visitation needs require
- All visitors must enter through the front doors and exit through the back door
- No food, drinks, strollers, purses, backpacks, bags, or other personal items allowed.
- Please leave all personal items, including food and beverages, secured in your vehicle.
- Do not touch butterflies or any accessories
- Follow proper hygiene and wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Using hand sanitizer is also encouraged
- Hawks Hollow Nature Playground
- A unique environmental educational playground that features eight learning stations
- Playground Guidelines:
- No more than 50 patrons allowed on a playground at any given time
- Visitors are encouraged to practice social distancing and wear masks
- Avoid crowded playgrounds and minimize physical contact between kids
- Outdoor playground equipment is not sanitized; use at your own risk
- If you or your child feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after playing or use hand sanitizer
- George’s Circle
- An ADA outdoor amphitheater with a fire pit
- Observation Silo
- Sensory Gardens
- Nature & Bike Trails
- Picnic Area & Meeting Room
- Baseball Diamonds and Soccer Fields
- 19-acre wetland
Please note: Advanced reservations are required for group visits of 12 or more. Please call (630) 262-8244 during regular business hours of 10:00 am – 4:00 pm for information.
Photographers: Are you a photographer who is looking to capture the awesome backdrop of Peck Farm Park? We welcome all photographers, but please note there is a permit required. All photography and videography requires a permit. Please stop in the Peck Farm Park Historic house during regular business hours of 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, purchase online, or call 630-262-8244 to purchase your permit today.