Peck Farm Park
The Butterfly House opens July 3. Click here for Butterfly House Info and Hours
Peck Farm Park is now open, including Hawks Hollow Nature Playground. All guidelines must be followed.
- No more than 50 patrons allowed on a playground at any given time
- Visitors are encouraged to practice social distancing and wear masks
- Avoid crowded playgrounds and minimize physical contact between kids
- Outdoor playground equipment is not sanitized; use at your own risk
- If you or your child feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after playing or use hand sanitizer
Peck Farm Park is a unique park found in an urban environment that offers residents and visitors a place to slow down and enjoy quality time surrounded by nature.
Peck Farm Park is a 385 acre natural retreat featuring:
- History Gallery, Exploration Room, and Gift Shop
- Features include a 10-minute movie and interactive exhibits, information on the history of the Peck Family, live animals, nature books, and more
- Butterfly House
- Hundreds of non-native butterflies that fly, feed, and land around you.
- Hawks Hollow Nature Playground
- A unique environmental educational playground that features eight learning stations
- George’s Circle
- An ADA outdoor amphitheater with a fire pit
- Observation Silo
- Sensory Gardens
- Nature & Bike Trails
- Picnic Area & Meeting Room
- Baseball Diamonds and Soccer Fields
- 19-acre wetland
NOTE: fees assessed and reservation required for groups of 12 or more. Please call (630) 262-8244 during regular business hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm for information.