For ages 14+
Geneva Park District offers a variety of Personal Training options that drive results. Personal Training services are open to both members and non-members. Our personal training and nutritional team will guide you on your weight loss journey to achieve your health and fitness goals. Start seeing results today!
Personal Training and Nutritional Counseling Brochure
For more information, or to sign up for any of the following options, please call Mike Hay, Personal Trainer Supervisor, at 630-232-7435 or the Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center at 630-232-4501.
Fill Out a Personal Training Inquiry Form
Join one of our expert personal trainers at a complimentary FitStart orientation session. Your free orientation includes:
- An in-depth tour of the fitness center and its amenities.
- Instruction/review of basic use of cardio and strength equipment.
- Introduction to basic fitness center etiquette and rules.
- Information about our personal training options.
FitStart times and schedule vary monthly. To schedule your FitStart orientation, please call Mike at 630-232-7435 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fitness assessment is beneficial to gather information about your initial fitness level before beginning any exercise routine. An assessment consists of:
- An evaluation of resting and exercise heart rates and blood pressure, body fat percentage, strength, endurance, and flexibility.
- Expert advice on determining goals. We have a variety of personal training options that are available to help you reach your weight loss goals through realistic, motivational, and effective exercise and nutrition.
Kick up your routine and drive results! Our certified personal trainers can assist you in achieving your weight loss, fitness, strength, mobility and wellness goals by:
- Assessing your current fitness level and defining your goals.
- Developing the safest and most effective workout for you.
- Breaking down your overall objectives into smaller, realistic and achievable goals.
- Providing you with accountability, motivation, support, experience, and expert guidance to attain your best health and fitness potential.
- Have injuries or health concerns
The goal of nutritional counseling is to assess individual nutrition needs and provide education including practical tips to meet these nutrition needs. Our certified dietitian/nutritionist can provide you with the tools to:
- Promote wellness and disease prevention through a healthy, well-balanced diet and lifestyle changes.
- Set your own nutrition goals while providing motivation, support, and education to help achieve and maintain lifetime dietary changes and weight loss.
- Incorporate a variety of whole foods in the correct proportions for improved health, versus the use of fad diets, liquid diets, and/or supplement use.